7.15.2012

New Shop!


































"Boy in red"

Folks, it's official. I now have a brand spankin' new Etsy shop dedicated entirely to my personal artwork! Take a fresh look at it here.

My first items for sale are a collection of collage prints called the Whimsical Child Series. These are four images I created since being here in Greeley. They were created simply out of a love of pattern, shapes, and the whimsical minds of children. I'd love for you to take a look, share with friends, and tell me what you think! I'm really enjoying the direction I've been going with my art and am super excited to continue to create new pieces.




































"Girl in pink"




































"Boy in yellow"




































"Boy in teal"



















Each of the prints are offered individually as 8x10s and 11x17s. Or they can be purchased as sets of four. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, goodness. these are fantastic!