8.24.2012

Backyard

Well friends, I'm back to it! Back in Jackson. Back to school. Back in routine.

It's going to be good and it's going to be new.

I live off-campus now, which is a tremendous blessing. Loving every bit of it. There's something really special about making a home, decorating, making meals, keeping the house clean, having visitors. Oh, and rooming with Cari Phillips...dream. 

My internship in Colorado was one of the greatest things I've ever done and I promise I will tell you more about it soon, but I want to keep this post quick. But I am super excited to move forward with my artwork and see what God has in store for me next.

In contrast to last year's three studio art classes both semesters (Drawing, Graphic Design, and Photography), I only have one this semester: Typography! Hence, photo above. So I'm sure I'll be putting up various projects from that class but I'm hoping that I will have a little more time to continue working on my own photography and multimedia collage work as well. So be on the lookout for that.

Another post coming soon to tell all about Colorado and show some of the things I worked on while I was there!


No comments: