11.08.2011

This Is Home


Living a good 15 hour drive from home, I only get to go back maybe once per semester, if that. By the time I get home, the first few days back almost seem like a wonderful dream. A little over a week ago I got to go home for just a few days. It was short, but oh so sweet. On Saturday my entire family (minus only a few) went out to a salt marsh preserve to celebrate my twentieth birthday. What nostalgia thinking about it. It was a beautiful day of distant dark clouds, wind, towers, and bike rides. It really was so perfect. My family is one of my most precious gifts here on this earth. And I couldn't think of a better way to spend a late birthday celebration than tromping around a salt marsh with all of them.















"Repent then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you- even Jesus."
Acts 3:19-20

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos are captivating!