2.18.2012

Planets and Memories

After a very long week I have finally made it to the weekend. Thankful to the Lord for the work, the people, my family that I miss. Most of all for his grace to me. I need it. Tonight I babysat for a beautiful family from my church. Watching Kung Fu Panda 2, laughing at the silly things, a dog in one half of my lap and a little girl in the other. Reading some of The Little Prince and letting the kids color in their own planets. Oh, and "attempting" to make popcorn in a pot. That was good.


The picture above is Lucy. She is a precious little girl and her quiet and adventurous nature reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. I was supposed to take a photo of a favorite memory for a photo-a-day project I'm (sort of) doing. And a whole lot of my favorite memories involve snow. So this is a photo of me as a child. In the snow and loving it.

No comments: