2.14.2012

It Snowed Yesterday

I don't like to post on here without at least one photo. But I don't really have time to find a photo. I don't really have time to sit and write this. I have a lot of work that I have to do right now. But I was reminded by a good friend of mine last night that I can be thankful for all this work that I get to do. And that I can do it for God's glory. I've also been reminded lately that I can't do His work on my own. Good reminders in the midst of slightly overwhelming circumstances. Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness. Thank you for loving me.

Oh, and it snowed yesterday. Was literally jumping up and down.


1 comment:

Ess! said...

What a beautiful post! Love that I keep stumbling onto more and more blogs that are fun and the bloggers openly express their love for God.

Hope you're having a blessed week :)
xo
Ess