8.12.2011

Film Friday

Remember how I told you I was going adventuring to Winter Haven with my sister and cousin? Well, we went. And it was one great day. Andy's drive-in restaurant, Richard's fine coffee, antique shop hopping, book store browsing, rain shine, Zaxby's, and Cowboys and Aliens at the drive-in. This week's photos are a very small summary of this wonderful day. Taken, again, with the lovely Minolta XE-7.





As soon as I get the other pictures developed I'll put up more from this day, along with a surprise that we found on the way home. It's a good surprise, you'll want to see it.

1 comment:

Mia Helen said...

I love love love all of these wonderful film photos! Thank you for your kind comment! Your blog is just wonderful! Also I absolutely love your feather hairpieces!!!!