11.20.2011

An Update
















This semester...has flown by faster than I ever could have imagined. I simply cannot comprehend it.And it's been insanely busy. But it has been so good.

This semester I have:
Averaged 1-3 all-nighters per week
Limited my coffee intake due to excessive consumption
Had serious computer problems
Been really bad about returning emails, calls, and text messages

But I've also:
Made some crazy cool new freshman friends
Had wonderfully genuine conversations
Had the best birthday trip home
Learned how to develop my own photos
Gone to Steak N' Shake happy hour (in the A.M.)
Road tripped to Saint Louis
Painted my skin green
And so much more...but it's late. And I can't think of more.

But to sum it up, I've been incredibly blessed. And I don't know what else to do but praise the good Lord for it all.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

all-nighters? i can never do them.

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah yeah! Worth it.