9.11.2011

The PSL Season





















I took this photo last year for a contest that Starbucks put on. I think they chose their top 3 or 4 photos to win a gift card or something. And I was one of the top! I never did get that gift card from them though...oh well.

It is Pumpkin Spice Latte season again and I am more than thrilled. Honestly, it's a difficult toss-up between fall and winter for my favorite seasons. Nevertheless, fall is starting to show itself and I love it. I had my first PSL of the season yesterday. Iced. It's still pretty warm out. And it was delicious.











Be encouraged by these verses in Psalm 16 today.
"I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pumpkin spice latte is so wonderful. I love it. I also love that portion of Psalm 16. It has such a sweet, familiar ring to it!

Melissa said...

ummmmm, my coffee made at home is no longer cutting it....thanks, just kidding...but i will have to go out and get one now.