9.07.2011

Photograms



I developed my first photos! Today in Photo class we learned how to make photograms. For my photo people out there, to make a photogram you simply take a light sensitive paper, put glass over it, and place various objects on top of the glass. You then expose the paper to light for a decided amount of time and the light will record forms onto your paper. Then develop it (that takes a few more steps) and you have a neato photo! Simple enough, right?

Well, with some trial and error I created the images above. It was exhilarating. I also have a super neat graphic design project that I want to show you guys soon. I'm so genuinely enjoying my classes this semester and truly thank the Lord for it. Without his provisions I certainly would not be here.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I love it! I have been wanting to take a photo class and this just might be the extra push I need to find one! Great work!